Light up your wedding aisles with our Hampton LED Vintage Decorative Blue Lantern. This decorative lantern is great for illuminating special areas around your venue to showcase all your wedding decorations. You can put them on the center of each table as centerpieces. You could also use them on cake tables or gift tables at your reception. They would look stunning along the aisle for your wedding ceremony.
These vintage, distressed lanterns would also make great home decor pieces. Lanterns are lovely home decorations that can be used in every room of your house. You can put them on your patio or porch while you're enjoying your morning cup of joe and having people over for a barbeque. They are not meant to withstand all the weather elements, so we would not recommend keeping them outside overnight. Take them out for a celebratory event during the day and bring them back in to continue enjoying their luminescence. The LED pillar candle is also an added plus, as you can add batteries and keep them lit for hours. Our Hampton lantern gives elegant glam to any home or wedding decor! You'll Love this Lantern!
Features and Facts:
- The LED Decorative Distressed Blue Lantern - Hampton is a plastic lantern that features a distressed blue finish with a battery-operated candle inside the glass panels.
- This lantern does not include batteries and requires the customer to provide 3 AAA batteries.
- The light on the candle inside gives off a warm flickering glow.
- This lantern is shipped safely with styrofoam molds to keep it secure.
- The LED Decorative Distressed Blue Lantern-Hampton gives off an upscale beachy vibe and is perfect for your beach house, home decor or tablescape.
- Our brides are loving this style to illuminate their aisles, guest book tables, as well as using them for centerpieces.
- Product measures: With Handle: 5.31" w x 13" h x 5.3" d, Without Handle: 5.31" w x 11.5" h x 5.3" d.
- Packaged product measures 7.1" w x 13" h x 7.1" d.
- Plastic lantern, glass window.
- Includes 1 plastic lantern with built-in LED candle.
- Assembly Required: Yes, batteries must be supplied by the customer.